900 19th Street NW
Floors 5 and 6
Washington, DC 20006
Rules & Policies
- keys, key cards and other such items used to gain physical access to the Office Space remain our property. You will be liable for replacement fees should any such items be lost, stolen or destroyed
- you are required to notify us promptly of any change to your contact and payment information
- you will be solely and fully responsible for ensuring that no alcohol is consumed in the Office Space by any of your guests who is younger than the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction
- you are required to provide us with reasonable notice, and complete all required paperwork, prior to hosting any event in the Office Space
- you will be responsible for any damage to the Office Space exceeding normal wear and tear. You may not make any structural or nonstructural alterations or installations of wall attachments, furniture or antennae in the Office Space without prior approval. In the event that any alterations or installations are made, you will be responsible for the full cost and expense of the alteration or installation and, prior to the termination of this Agreement, the removal of such items and the restoration necessitated by any such alterations. If we incur any costs in connection with such alteration, installation or removal that are not otherwise paid by you, those costs will be deducted from the Security Deposit
- your electronic equipment must be (i) kept up-to-date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor and (ii) kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations. We reserve the right to remove any device from our networks that poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated
- you consent to our non-exclusive, nontransferable use of your name and your company’s name and/or logo in connection with identifying you as a member of Studio on a public-facing “Membership” display on yourstudio.com, as well as in other Studio marketing materials
- you will not:
- perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any other member or our employees
- use the Office Space to conduct or pursue any illegal activities
- use the Office Space in a retail, medical, or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public
- sell, manufacture or distribute any controlled substance from the Office Space, or obtain a license for such sale, manufacture, importation, or distribution using the Office Space
- bring any dangerous, inflammable or explosive materials into the Office Space
- effective January 4, 2021, flex members will not be permitted any guests onsite. Guests will only be permitted in connection with conference room bookings or Day Pass bookings.
- for a conference room booking: if the flex member books a meeting room, guests may be registered and given access to the booked conference room for the duration of the room booking. The number of guests is limited to the number of people permitted in the booked conference room and once the conference room booking is complete the guest must leave the premises.
- for day pass booking: the flex member may purchase a day pass which allows 1 guest onsite per day pass. The guest will be allowed onsite from 8:30AM – 6PM and must be accompanied by the flex member.
Additional Rules & Policies for Studio at Rock Center (600 Fifth Avenue, NY)
- No Member shall be allowed to bring any alcoholic beverages into the “Primary Office” or “Office Space” collectively known as the licensed premises as defined in the Membership Agreement other than what is purchased on the licensed premises.
- No business transactions shall be allowed on the licensed premises that require a valid liquor license issued by the New York State Liquor Authority to conduct said business.
- Occupants under the age of 21 shall not consume or be served any alcoholic beverages on the licensed premises. These occupants shall be flagged as underage when entering the licensed premises.